This product can be used to crush all kinds of coarse, medium and fine materials (granite, limestone, concrete, etc.) with a feed particle size of no more than 500mm and a compressive strength of no more than 350MPa. It is widely used in highway construction, water conservancy projects and electric power projects. , With finished products into a cube, no tension and cracks, perfect grain shape, with a large crushing ratio, high crushing efficiency, easy maintenance and so on.
PF impact crusher working principle:
This machine is a crushing machine that uses impact energy to crush material. During operation, driven by the motor, the rotor rotates at a high speed. When the material enters the hammering area of the plate, it collides with the plate hammer on the rotor, and then it is thrown toward the counterattack device and broken again, and then rebounds from the counterattacking plate. Re-breaking to the area where the hammer hits, the process repeats, and the material enters one, two, three and counterattack the cavity from the largest to the smallest and repeats the crushing until the material is broken to the required granularity and discharged from the discharge port. Adjusting the gap between the counter-attack and the rotor can achieve the purpose of changing the material’s particle size and material shape.
PF impact crusher features:
1. Large feed inlet, high crushing chamber, suitable for materials with high hardness and large block size;
2. The use of high chromium plate hammer, impact resistance, wear resistance, impact force;
3. The product has a cube shape, perfect grain shape, high compressive strength, adjustable discharge particle size, and simplified crushing process;
4. Compact structure, strong machine rigidity, large rotor inertia;
5. It is convenient to adjust the gap between the counterattack plate and the hammer, effectively control the size of the material, and the shape of the particles is good;
6. Can achieve a variety of functions such as crushing and shaping.