Jaw crusher is one of the most commonly used equipment in the mining machinery industry. The smashing is usually used for coarse crushing and mid-crushing of materials, and has the characteristics of large crushing ratio, high output, uniform finished particle size, simple structure, reliable work, and easy maintenance. Large and medium smashing is one of our company’s flagship products. It has reached the world’s advanced level both in terms of technology and processing technology.
Jaw crusher working principle:
Regardless of the series of smashing, its working methods are driven extrusion type, and the working principle is the same: the motor drives the belt and the pulley, and the movable jaw moves up and down through the eccentric shaft, and when the jaw rises, the toggle and the movable jaw move. The angle becomes larger, so that the movable jaw is approached to the fixed jaw. At the same time, the material is squeezed to achieve the purpose of crushing. When the jaw moves downward, the angle between the elbow and the jaw becomes smaller, and the jaw is on the pull rod. Under the action of the spring, the fixed jaw plate is left and the broken material is discharged from the lower end of the crushing chamber. With the continuous rotation of the motor and the crushing of the robot, periodic movements are crushed and discharged to achieve mass production.
Jaw crusher performance characteristics:
1. deep cavity smashed, broken than large;
2. Wearing parts have long life and wear resistance;
3. Energy saving and environmental protection, less dust, less noise;
4. The manufacturing process is precision leading, and the heat treatment process is applied to the core components such as the main shaft, wearing parts and bearings;
5. Strict use of welded joints for large smashing to ensure reliable use of the product;
6. The product has lifting hooks to facilitate lifting.